Let’s be honest: we’re all a little scared of commitment… especially when it comes to maintenance! If the words “HVAC service contract” make you want to run for the hills, have no fear! We’re here to explain what signing a service agreement with Godwin can do for you and why it might be a good idea for your HVAC system.
Here are the facts: a service agreement provides routine maintenance of the equipment you depend on year-round to keep your family comfortable. This means that your HVAC system receives two check-ups per year. A one-inch filter is provided, free of charge, with each check-up, and you will receive 15% off any parts needed for repairs. You do not pay overtime rates, and you are always our first priority!
Keeping your HVAC system running smoothly has its perks. Our repairmen will be able to identify any potential problems during their visits before they become big issues, saving you both time and money. This also prolongs the life of your equipment and reduces your utility bills.
Here’s how much it costs to sign a service contract with us, per year:
- 1 Furnace: $99 (Each additional Furnace: $79)
- 1 Air Conditioner: $99 (Each additional Air Conditioner: $79)
- Heat Pumps: $69 each
- Boilers: $129 each
- Humidifiers: $35 each
There are also things you can do to help your equipment last longer:
- Replace your filters regularly. This allows your equipment to run at its full potential, saving you money.
- Replace the batteries in your thermostat and carbon monoxide detector annually.
- Keep cold air return grates and heat registers uncovered and free of dust.
- Keep furnace/AC area ventilated.
If you’re ready to sign-up for an HVAC service contract or want to talk to one of our specialists about why it might be the right thing for you and your home, give us a call at 616-243-3131 or email us at email@example.com.